- Health Essence Co., Ltd.DAILY PRODUCT, FRUIT CONCENTRATE, NATURAL COLOR, SWEETENER
DRY FRUIT, FLAVOR, FRUIT JUICE POWDER, OTHER.
- Defoamers (Coating)We have defoamer in various types, mineral oil base, fatty alcohol, silicone base that can be used for water base and solvent base paint as well as paper and ethanol industries.
- Rheology ModifierWe have organoclay for water base paint, solvent base paint including ink application.
- Corrosion InhibitorsProducts are fed in feed water of boiler to eliminate oxygen in water for prevention of corrosion. The products will build magnetite film to cover metal surface for protection of corrosion problem.
- Scale InhibitorsProducts are fed in feed water of boiler to inhibit, prevent growth of scale and modify structure of scale from hard scale to sludge (Crystal modification). Then sludge can be removed by blow down.
- BiocidesOur biocides are non-oxidizing agent fed in water of cooling, evaporator and chiller to kill and inhibit the growth of microorganism such as bacteria, algae, slime. It can prevent blockage problem in water pipe and heat exchanger.
- Flocculants§ Use in combination with coagulant to eliminate suspended solid in raw water
§ Sludge dewatering in dewatering system
§ Reduce and remove color in waste water
- CoagulantsEliminate suspended solid and color in raw water, potable water system and waste water treatment
- Resin & MediaExchange Resin is intended for use in all water softening , dealkalization , deionzation and chemical processing application and media for clarifier , sand filter , activated carbon filter , multimedia filter.
- Water Treatment SystemWater Purification , Filtration , Softener , Activated Carbon , Reverse Osmosis , DI, EDI , Waste Water System.
- PretreatmentChemical for preparation before electrolytic or electroless plating. Because each kind of your raw material substrate such as Steel, Sus, Aluminium, Zinc Die Cast, Brass ETC.
- ProtectionProducts are developed to meet your requirement in term of corrosion protection, environmental friendly and user health.
- Decorative / POPAll decorative chemicals can provide the excellent levelling, brightness and outstanding bright throwing power, the process yield top performance even at elevated temperature and show no tendency of pitting even though at the high thickness. The Nickel plating process offer improvement of levelling and ductility and it prior Chromium plating that gives a microporous Chrome deposit. The superficial microporosity is generated by plating Chromium over inert particles containing Nickel, enhances the corrosion resistance of the system.
- Precious MetalsOur chemical will assist you in obtaining the best harmony and color details among accessories, packaging, a precise metal finish on jewels with stones.
- FunctionalFunctional chemicals will bring additional properties and strengths to metallic or non-metallic parts. Electroplating works on mechanic electric and as aesthetic properties within the mechanical properties.
- MetalsWe can supply metals that use in electroplating application such as Zinc, Nickel, Copper (OFHC and P-Copper), Chromium, Gold, Silver, Rhodium, Palladium.
- AcidsWe are the number one of Nitrc acid importer in Thailand. We are able to produce Nitric acid in various concentrations, 30%, 68% and 70%. Moreover, we are also specialized in the storage and transport with the highest safety standards.
- SolventsWe supply IPA which is used as a solvent for coating or processes in industry.
- DefoamerThe defoamer is a chemical used to control the air bubble or foam which do not affect the production process in various industries such as pulp & paper, coating, fiber cement, fermentation, waste water treatment etc.
- Water ReportWater analysis report results with recommendation.
- Matting AgnetMatting agent improves the mechanical resistance of coatings which are flat by using silica products. It can be used in water base and silica base for wood, coating, industrial paint and ink.
- TiO2We have Titanium dioxide rutile form which can be used in decorative paint, industrial paint, ink, construction and ceramic industry.
- Inorganic PigmentInformation
- Organic PigmentInformation
- Aluminium PasteInformation
- SurfactantsFoaming Agents, Foam Boosters and Stabilizers
- EmulsifiersO/W, W/O, Solubilizes, Lanoline Substitutes
- Fats and OilsTriglycerides, Esters, Synthetic Oils, Waxes, Emollients, Protectives
- Fatty AlcoholsCetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl-Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Oleyl Alcohol
- Rheological Additives
Fluidifying, Dethixotropic, Viscosizing and Gelling Agents, Stabilizers
- HumectantsEmollients, Solubilizers
- PreservativesBactericides, Insect Repellents
- SoapClear soap base, Bar Soap
- MoisturizersMoisturizers are generally polar materials that are hygroscopic in nature; they hold onto water. An important tool to assess the efficiency of moisturizers is the high scope.
- WhiteningWhitening agents are often used to address problems associated with hyper-pigmentation, including melasma, acne scars, dark spots and uneven skin tones.
Antioxidants are naturally occurring substances that may provide protection against the effects of damaging free radicals on the cells in your body, including your skin.
- Anti-AgingAnti- Aging come to "smoothing wrinkles, unclogging pores, lightening superficial brown spots, and improving the texture of the skin.
- Antimicrobial AgentsAntimicrobial ingredients are materials that protect against the growth of microorganisms in personal care products, including bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- SunscreensSunscreens are a class of compounds that protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation. Wavelengths between 290nm and 400nm are particularly damaging to the skin.
- Plant-derived ActivesActive ingredients that derived from plants.
- Animal-derived ActivesActive ingredients that derived from animals.
- Actives by SynthesisActive ingredients that are synthetic.
- Fragrance ModulatorsNatural fraction of natural essential oils, obtained by molecular distillation. And The first pheromones and copulines in cosmetics, toiletries and fragrance preparations to counter drawbacks of cleansing and deodorization.
- AnionicsDioctyl Sulphosuccinates, Phosphate Esters, LABSA, Sodium dodecylbenzene sulphonate
- CationicsFabric softener
- AmphotericsLauryl Dimethyl Betaine, Dipropionate Salt
- NonionicsAlkanolamides, Alcohol Ethoxylates, Amine Oxides, Alkyl Poly Glucosides
- Daily Product
- Fruit Concentrate
- Natural Color
- Dry Fruit
- Fruit Juice Powder
Copyrights © 2016 & All Rights Reserved by VSCHEM